Did you know PAR offers training and research discounts to qualified customers? As we look toward the upcoming school year, we want to remind professors and educators about some of the programs we offer when you use PAR-published products in your courses and research studies.
Educational Training Discount
This 40% discount is offered for professors and educators engaged in training in college and university courses that are using PAR products. These courses should be for graduate students who are learning to use assessment products. Instructors must apply for the discount each year using this form.
University Partnership Program (UPP)
As an extension of our Educational Training Discount program, we offer additional benefits to our professors who join our UPP program. UPP members can look to PAR for dedicated assistance to help you decide which tests fit best into your syllabus. In addition to concierge service, UPP members are offered benefits such as free test kits when adopting a new PAR product in your training course and free uses of PARiConnect for students. Instructors interested in joining the PAR UPP program can complete the Educational Training Discount Form and email it to email@example.com to inquire about additional benefits.
Clinical Training Discount
This 20% discount is reserved for organizations involved in internships, clinical practicum, and post-doctoral programs, usually involving training outside of the university setting. The trainer must submit a form as well as a formal letter on letterhead providing information about their program and the number of students enrolled yearly.
Graduate Student Research Discount
This 40% discount is designed for graduate students using PAR products in their master’s thesis or dissertation research. Students would need to send in their completed form with their supervisor’s signature. The student or the university can pay for the materials, but the form must accompany the order.
Research Support Discount
This program is available to professors and researchers who use PAR products in their research studies. This 40% discount is available on PAR proprietary products and applies to both digital and print products. Contact Customer Support to inquire about the application guidelines. Questions about what program works best for you? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you find the right program for your needs!
Questions about which program works best for you? Send an email to email@example.com.
PAR’s University Partnership Program (UPP) is a way to help you save time and money through a concierge service meant just for universities. The UPP is dedicated to assisting you and your students as they pursue advanced degrees.
UPP offers eight essential elements, all focused on providing you support:
1) Reduce time reviewing tests. The UPP can save you valuable time by providing you with the information you need to help you decide which tests best fir your syllabus.
2) Concierge service. Our UPP specialists are dedicated specifically to the UPP program. You’ll have a single point of contact from start to finish. Consider them part of your team.
3) Training resources. We’re happy to provide PowerPoint slides for many PAR products that can be integrated into your course objectives. We also offer free online training through the PAR Training Portal.
4) Free products. Get three PAR test kits of your choice—at absolutely no charge. If you need more forms, we offer a 40% discount on reorders plus free uses on PARiConnect, our online assessment platform.
5) Discounts for students. Graduate school takes financial dedication, and PAR can lighten the load. Graduate students using PAR products in their research can apply for a 40% discount.
6) Research discounts for professors. Professors conducting research through their universities are eligible to receive a 40% discount on PAR products.
7) PAR guarantee. Our guarantee isn’t just a list of services, it’s who we are. PAR guarantees your order will be shipped the same day you order it, and if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it.
8) Best help in the business. PAR proudly offers live Customer Support. No automated menus—the phone rings and one of our UPP specialists will be on the line to help you.
For more information about joining the UPP, visit our website, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1.866.727.2884.
PAR is committed to supporting the valuable work instructors do in educating students on the most up-to-date, research-based assessment tools available. As a part of that commitment, we created the University Partnership Program (UPP).
The UPP is PAR’s free concierge service for universities. The program is dedicated to assisting instructors and their students as they pursue advanced degrees.
When a university joins the UPP, they receive a dedicated UPP Specialist who serves as their single point of contact. This Specialist will serve as their gateway to all the advantages the UPP has to offer. This includes features such as complimentary assessment tools, discounts for students and professors, and product-focused presentations that can be used to guide instruction.
The UPP takes on tasks that can give instructors time—time that can be invested in students.
Focused on providing support, the UPP features eight essential elements that we refer to as The Circle of Support. To see the full list of advantages that the UPP offers, please refer to this infographic.
To learn more or to join the UPP, call our UPP Specialists at 1.866.727.2884 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.