PAR offers several interactive ways to learn more about various PAR products. Whether you have a few minutes, a few hours, a quick question, or a more in-depth concern, we have something for you! Here are some of the resources we offer and how you can take advantage of them!
1. Training Portal. The PAR Training Portal gives you a quick way to learn more about select PAR instruments. Whether you want to quickly get up to speed on a new measure, become more knowledgeable about a test you’ve used for years, or preview an instrument you are considering purchasing, the PAR Training Portal is a free, on-demand resource available 24/7.
2. LinkedIn discussion groups. PAR offers two discussion groups on LinkedIn. One group is a general forum where Customers like you can interact with each other, PAR staff, and even authors! The other group focuses on the Self-Directed Search, allowing users to network and share ideas. Join today and get talking!
3. University Partnership Program. PAR’s University Partnership Program (UPP) is a way to help you save time and money through a concierge service meant just for universities. The UPP is dedicated to assisting you and your students as they pursue advanced degrees.
4. PAR workshops. Did you know that it’s easy to arrange a PAR-sponsored workshop in your area? We offer a host of training opportunities customized to meet your needs. PAR is even approved by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) and the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) to provide continuing education credits. To learn more about our workshops and webinars, check out our workshop brochure.
We can’t wait to interact with you!
PAR is truly concerned with making it easier for our Customers to learn our instruments. With that in mind, PAR has created an online, on-demand tool that allows for training on a product you may consider purchasing or may already have.
PAR’s free Training Portal provides interactive courses, videos, and supplemental materials that serve as a resource to learn more about select products. A growing selection of training sessions are offered, containing information such as product overview, explanation of how to administer and score, sample items, and so on.
Courses are available on the Academic Achievement Battery™ (AAB™); the Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®, Second Edition (BRIEF®2); the Personality Assessment Inventory™ (PAI®); the Child and Adolescent Memory Profile™ (ChAMP™); the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test™ (RAIT™), and more!
As part of our mission, PAR aims to provide the best support to our Customers. It is our goal to contribute not only with the best assessment tools, but with the best training on these tools as well. To learn more about the Training Portal or register for your free account, visit the PAR Training Portal web page.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a group you could contact to discuss professional assessment products? We thought so too, so PAR has established a discussion group on our LinkedIn page!
Originally started as a group for our University Partnership Program, we’d like to invite all PAR Customers to join our group where you can ask questions about—or share your experiences with—our assessment products.
The group is designed to encourage the discussion of academic uses, research pursuits, and assessment instruction using PAR proprietary instruments. Whether you are teaching students how to use assessment products and looking to share ideas with other instructors, using a PAR product and looking to connect with other users, or simply wanting to discuss assessments with other professionals, this group is an open forum for discussion on the use of PAR products.
Join the discussion! https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8668065
The PAR Training Portal give you a quick way to learn more about select PAR instruments. Whether you want to quickly get up to speed on a new measure, become more knowledgeable about a test you’ve used for years, or preview an instrument you are considering purchasing, the PAR Training Portal is a free, on-demand resource available 24/7.
There’s more than just interactive courses! We’ve added author videos, supplemental materials, and more!
It’s built with your time in mind! Start and stop, back up, or watch just the parts that interest you. The training portal is flexible—watch as many times as you want!
We are always adding new material! If you haven’t stopped by in a while, there’s probably something new to see.
Train an individual or a whole staff! Many schools and large organizations have used the portal to train all the individuals in their group. It’s an efficient and cost-effective solution for training.
Visit parinc.com/training today!
Join us for a live webinar on Friday, April 13 from noon to 1 p.m. ET to discover the features and benefits of our online assessment tool.
The information presented is useful whether you’ve recently signed up for PARiConnect or if you’re just curious and want to learn more.
Whether you’re in private practice or part of a large organization, this interactive session will help you learn how to use PARiConnect to simplify your assessment process.
During this webinar, you will:
See a real-time demonstration of PARiConnect, including viewing the online assessment process from start to finish.
Learn about the flexibility of the system, in particular the different administration options available (e.g., e-mail, onscreen, and manual data entry).
Find out how to manage large numbers of accounts, clinicians, and clients.
Observe how to import and export data in large batches.
Get information on capturing the current status of inventory and reallocating uses.
Space is limited; register today!
Whether you’re a long-time user of the Academic Achievement Battery™ (AAB™) family of products or you are considering your first purchase from this product family, now you can enroll in a free training course to learn more about this assessment!
The new AAB is ideal for measuring basic reading, math, spelling, and reading comprehension skills quickly and reliably. The new AAB can be used in educational, research, or clinical settings to confidently evaluate achievement in just 15 to 30 minutes to get an accurate overview of an individual’s educational skills. The AAB is ideal for evaluating fundamental academic skills during an initial evaluation, during reevaluation, or when working with those referred for learning, behavior, or vocational concerns across the life span.
A Comprehensive Form, which offers a complete evaluation of academic skills, and a Screening Form, which offers a fundamental evaluation of reading, math, spelling, and writing skills, are also available and have courses available on the Training Portal.
Each free, interactive course will give you a quick overview of the product, explain what makes it unique, and provide insight into how it was developed. And, best of all, the Training Portal is always available, so you can learn more on your schedule.
To access the Training Portal, use your parinc.com username and password to log in. Don’t have a free account? Register now.
The PAR Training Portal is a complimentary resource designed to help you get acquainted with select PAR instruments on your schedule.
• Learn about an assessment before purchasing or obtain a deeper knowledge of a tool you already use.
• Get an overview of the instrument, including instruction on how to administer, score, and interpret the measure.
• View sample items, learn about development, and examine normative and clinical data.
• Obtain a quick but thorough understanding during each on-demand, interactive training session. Author videos, recorded Webinars, and supplemental materials are also available!
Training is available on some of your favorite products, including the FAR™, PAI®, RIAS™-2, and more! Visit PARTrainingPortal.com!
PAR’s University Partnership Program (UPP) is a way to help you save time and money through a concierge service meant just for universities. The UPP is dedicated to assisting you and your students as they pursue advanced degrees.
UPP offers eight essential elements, all focused on providing you support:
1) Reduce time reviewing tests. The UPP can save you valuable time by providing you with the information you need to help you decide which tests best fir your syllabus.
2) Concierge service. Our UPP specialists are dedicated specifically to the UPP program. You’ll have a single point of contact from start to finish. Consider them part of your team.
3) Training resources. We’re happy to provide PowerPoint slides for many PAR products that can be integrated into your course objectives. We also offer free online training through the PAR Training Portal.
4) Free products. Get three PAR test kits of your choice—at absolutely no charge. If you need more forms, we offer a 40% discount on reorders plus free uses on PARiConnect, our online assessment platform.
5) Discounts for students. Graduate school takes financial dedication, and PAR can lighten the load. Graduate students using PAR products in their research can apply for a 40% discount.
6) Research discounts for professors. Professors conducting research through their universities are eligible to receive a 40% discount on PAR products.
7) PAR guarantee. Our guarantee isn’t just a list of services, it’s who we are. PAR guarantees your order will be shipped the same day you order it, and if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it.
8) Best help in the business. PAR proudly offers live Customer Support. No automated menus—the phone rings and one of our UPP specialists will be on the line to help you.
For more information about joining the UPP, visit our website, e-mail email@example.com, or call 1.866.727.2884.
Join us for a live Webinar on Wednesday, November 15 from noon to 1 p.m. ET to discover the features and benefits of our online assessment tool.
During this Webinar, you will:
Get information on capturing the current status of inventory and reallocating uses.
Register now! Don’t miss this month’s informative Webinar.
PAR offers several ways that professors, students, and researchers can take advantage of special services and discounts!
Graduate students can qualify for a 40% discount on PAR proprietary products if they are conducting master’s thesis or dissertation research using any of our proprietary assessment instruments.
Furthermore, Customers who are conducting training with any of our proprietary assessment instruments in college or university measurement courses, internships, and/or clinical practicum programs can also qualify for a 40% discount on PAR products. Learn more about our research and training discounts.
Finally, PAR also offers the University Partnership Program, a concierge service for universities.
If you have any questions about training discounts or the University Partnership Program, contact Customer Support.