The PAR Training Portal is a complimentary resource designed to help you get acquainted with select PAR instruments on your schedule.
• Learn about an assessment before purchasing or obtain a deeper knowledge of a tool you already use.
• Get an overview of the instrument, including instruction on how to administer, score, and interpret the measure.
• View sample items, learn about development, and examine normative and clinical data.
• Obtain a quick but thorough understanding during each on-demand, interactive training session. Author videos, recorded Webinars, and supplemental materials are also available!
Training is available on some of your favorite products, including the FAR™, PAI®, RIAS™-2, and more! Visit PARTrainingPortal.com!
PAR’s University Partnership Program (UPP) is a way to help you save time and money through a concierge service meant just for universities. The UPP is dedicated to assisting you and your students as they pursue advanced degrees.
UPP offers eight essential elements, all focused on providing you support:
1) Reduce time reviewing tests. The UPP can save you valuable time by providing you with the information you need to help you decide which tests best fir your syllabus.
2) Concierge service. Our UPP specialists are dedicated specifically to the UPP program. You’ll have a single point of contact from start to finish. Consider them part of your team.
3) Training resources. We’re happy to provide PowerPoint slides for many PAR products that can be integrated into your course objectives. We also offer free online training through the PAR Training Portal.
4) Free products. Get three PAR test kits of your choice—at absolutely no charge. If you need more forms, we offer a 40% discount on reorders plus free uses on PARiConnect, our online assessment platform.
5) Discounts for students. Graduate school takes financial dedication, and PAR can lighten the load. Graduate students using PAR products in their research can apply for a 40% discount.
6) Research discounts for professors. Professors conducting research through their universities are eligible to receive a 40% discount on PAR products.
7) PAR guarantee. Our guarantee isn’t just a list of services, it’s who we are. PAR guarantees your order will be shipped the same day you order it, and if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it.
8) Best help in the business. PAR proudly offers live Customer Support. No automated menus—the phone rings and one of our UPP specialists will be on the line to help you.
For more information about joining the UPP, visit our website, e-mail email@example.com, or call 1.866.727.2884.
Join us for a live Webinar on Wednesday, November 15 from noon to 1 p.m. ET to discover the features and benefits of our online assessment tool.
The information presented is useful whether you’ve recently signed up for PARiConnect or if you’re just curious and want to learn more.
Whether you’re in private practice or part of a large organization, this interactive session will help you learn how to use PARiConnect to simplify your assessment process.
During this Webinar, you will:
Get information on capturing the current status of inventory and reallocating uses.
Register now! Don’t miss this month’s informative Webinar.
PAR offers several ways that professors, students, and researchers can take advantage of special services and discounts!
Graduate students can qualify for a 40% discount on PAR proprietary products if they are conducting master’s thesis or dissertation research using any of our proprietary assessment instruments.
Furthermore, Customers who are conducting training with any of our proprietary assessment instruments in college or university measurement courses, internships, and/or clinical practicum programs can also qualify for a 40% discount on PAR products. Learn more about our research and training discounts.
Finally, PAR also offers the University Partnership Program, a concierge service for universities.
If you have any questions about training discounts or the University Partnership Program, contact Customer Support.
PAR is committed to supporting the valuable work instructors do in educating students on the most up-to-date, research-based assessment tools available. As a part of that commitment, we created the University Partnership Program (UPP).
The UPP is PAR’s free concierge service for universities. The program is dedicated to assisting instructors and their students as they pursue advanced degrees.
When a university joins the UPP, they receive a dedicated UPP Specialist who serves as their single point of contact. This Specialist will serve as their gateway to all the advantages the UPP has to offer. This includes features such as complimentary assessment tools, discounts for students and professors, and product-focused presentations that can be used to guide instruction.
The UPP takes on tasks that can give instructors time—time that can be invested in students.
Focused on providing support, the UPP features eight essential elements that we refer to as The Circle of Support. To see the full list of advantages that the UPP offers, please refer to this infographic.
To learn more or to join the UPP, call our UPP Specialists at 1.866.727.2884 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earn CEUs on PAR assessments on demand!
You can now earn CEU credits on select PAR assessments through our partnership with the Global Institute of Forensic Research (GIFR). These on-demand courses are available through the GIFR Web site. Continuing education credits are available from more than 150 state, provincial, and national boards to support professional licensure and license renewal. Trainings are delivered by the authors or developers of each respective instrument or by a certified trainer, giving you extra insight into the measure.
Currently, the following courses are available, with many more coming soon:
Structured Assessment of Violence Risk in Youth™ (SAVRY™)
Miller Forensic Assessment of Symptoms Test™ (M-FAST™)
Structured Interview of Reported Symptoms, 2nd Edition (SIRS-2)
Personality Assessment Inventory® (PAI®) Training for Forensic Evaluators
Don’t miss this opportunity to earn CEUs and learn about these instruments from the authors themselves!
Whether you’re a long-time user of the MMSE-2 or you are considering your first purchase of the Mini-Mental State Examination, 2nd Edition™ (MMSE®-2™), now you can view a free, on-demand training course to learn more about this assessment!
The MMSE-2 allows you to quickly screen for cognitive impairment in individuals 18 to 100 years of age.
This free, interactive course will give you a quick overview of the product, explain what makes it unique, discuss the updates made in this edition, and provide insight into how it was developed. And, best of all, the Training Portal is always available, so you can learn more on your schedule.
To access the Training Portal, use your parinc.com username and password to log in. Don’t have a free account? Register now.
Training courses are also available on the Vocabulary Assessment Scales™ (VAS™), the Test of General Reasoning Ability™ (TOGRA™), the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test™ (RAIT™), the Academic Achievement Battery™ (AAB™), the Child and Adolescent Memory Profile™ (ChAMP™), the Feifer Assessment of Reading™ (FAR™), and many more!