We are pleased to announce the release of the Memory Validity Profile™ (MVP) by Elisabeth M.S. Sherman, PhD, and Brian Brooks, PhD.
The MVP determines whether an examinee is providing valid test scores and is designed to be used in tandem with other assessments. It is the first and only performance validity test (PVT) designed for and nationally standardized on children, adolescents, and young adults ages 5-21.
The MVP is conormed with the Child and Adolescent Memory Profile™ (ChAMP™), which provides comprehensive information about learning and memory and an embedded indicator of validity.
Highlights of the MVP
- It is the first PVT to provide age-adjusted cutoff scores to minimize false positives in younger children.
- It has no motor requirements and can be administered to youth with motor impairments, visual impairments, developmental delays, and acquired cognitive, academic, or behavioral concerns.
- It takes less than 10 minutes to administer and score.
- It’s easy to learn and practical, with just one stimulus book and one record form.
- It features colorful, engaging stimuli.
Check out the MVP Fact Sheet!