From the author of the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test (RAIT), the RAIT-Nonverbal (RAIT-NV) can help you quickly evaluate nonverbal, or fluid, intelligence. Ideal for administration with individuals with limited or no language skills, the RAIT-NV reduces confounds found in other nonverbal intelligence measures.
- Can be administered individually or in group format. May be used in human resource and related industrial settings, schools, juvenile and adult justice systems, and clinical practices, especially where nonverbal reasoning skills are a premium.
- Is designed to provide continuity across wide age span.
- Was examined rigorously to be free of gender and ethnic bias, reducing gender and ethnicity as confounds, particularly important for use with English as a Second Language (ESL) students and adults.
Learn more about the RAIT-NV today!
You may know that the Reynolds Adaptable Intelligence Test™ (RAIT™) is a rapid, reliable, and valid intelligence test. Here are five things you may not know.
- The RAIT is composed of seven subtests that assess crystallized intelligence, fluid intelligence, and quantitative aptitude or intelligence.
- The RAIT is flexible. The test can be administered by paper and pencil or via PARiConnect, our online assessment platform. The digital version allows you to administer the full battery (i.e., all seven subtests) or an abbreviated battery (i.e., crystallized and fluid subtests only). Because print and digital versions are statistically equivalent, you can confidently assess groups or individuals.
- This flexibility makes the RAIT a viable option for use in schools, juvenile and adult justice systems, clinical settings, and human resource and related industrial settings.
- The RAIT provides multiple types of scores, including z scores, normal curve equivalents, stanines, percentiles, and, for the younger ages, age equivalents.
- The soon-to-be-released Reynold Adaptable Intelligence Test™–Nonverbal (RAIT™-NV) was created from the RAIT to be a rapid, reliable, and valid power test of nonverbal intelligence.
For more information on the RAIT or RAIT-NV, visit their individual product pages.