The wait is over! The gold-standard rating scale you’ve come to trust for executive function assessment is now even better. Developed by practicing pediatric neuropsychologists, the BRIEF2 continues to be as efficient, comprehensive, and consistent with current models of executive function as its predecessor but with enhanced features.
- Parallel structure. Parent, Teacher, and Self-Report forms are now in one manual. Items are now more parallel across forms.
- Concise scales. New scale structure reduces the burden on the parent, teacher, or adolescent respondent.
- Increased sensitivity. Quickly identify executive function problems in key clinical groups such as ADHD and autism spectrum disorder.
- New screening forms. In 5 minutes, determine whether a full executive function assessment is needed.
- Updated norms. Normative data were drawn from a large, diverse, nationally stratified sample of individuals from all 50 U.S. states.
The BRIEF2 is available now! Order today: A Comprehensive Parent/Teacher/Self-Report Hand-Scored kit is just $330 or a Parent/Teacher Hand-Scored kit is just $250! The BRIEF2 is available for administration, scoring, and interpretation on PARiConnect.