You may know that the Test of General Reasoning Ability™ (TOGRA™) is a speeded measure of reasoning ability and problem-solving skills. Here are five things you may not know.
- The TOGRA is fast—it requires only 16 minutes to administer and 2-3 minutes to score.
- The TOGRA gives you flexibility. It can be administered by paper and pencil or via PARiConnect, our online assessment platform; in addition, it can be administered to individuals or groups.
- The TOGRA includes two equivalent alternate forms, enabling you to retest and monitor progress without worrying about practice effects.
- The TOGRA yields a General Reasoning Index (GRI), a highly reliable score that reflects overall measurement of the general factor of reasoning and problem-solving skill.
- The TOGRA offers you support, with training available 24/7 on the PAR Training Portal and a Fast Guide that helps you start administering assessments right away.
Learn more about the TOGRA!