Are you headed to New Orleans for NASP? Be sure to stop by booth #306. PAR will be there to demonstrate PARiConnect, show you how to access our free online Training Portal, and give you a hands-on look at our latest products. The following PAR authors will be at the booth to answer your questions:
- Cecil Reynolds, PhD, Reynolds Intellectual Assessment Scales™ (RIAS™-2), Second Edition, Thursday, Feb. 11 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Steven Feifer, DEd , Feifer Assessment of Mathematics™ (FAM™) and Feifer Assessment of Reading™ (FAR™), Thursday, Feb. 11 from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- T. Chris Riley-Tillman, PhD, DBR Connect™, Friday, Feb. 12 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Lindsey O’Brennan, PhD, DBR Connect™, Friday, Feb. 12 from 10 a.m. to noon
- Lauren Kenworthy, PhD, Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®, Second Edition (BRIEF®2), Thursday, Feb. 11 from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- Peter Isquith, PhD, Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®, Second Edition (BRIEF®2), Friday, Feb. 12 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Gerard Gioia, PhD, Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®, Second Edition (BRIEF®2), Friday, Feb. 12 from 2 to 5 p.m.
The following PAR authors will be presenting at the conference. Make sure to check out these can’t-miss sessions:
- Reynolds Intellectual Assessment Scales™ (RIAS™-2): Development, Psychometrics, Applications, and Interpretation (MS061), Cecil R. Reynolds, PhD, Wednesday, February 10, 12:30 p.m. to 2:20 p.m.
- The Neuropsychology of Mathematics: Diagnosis and Intervention (MS057), Steven G. Feifer, DEd, Thursday, February 11, 8 a.m. to 9:50 a.m.
- Unstuck and on Target: An Elementary School Executive Function Curriculum (MS155), Lauren Kenworthy, PhD, Friday, February 12, 8 a.m. to 9:50 a.m
- DBR Connect™: Using Technology to Facilitate Assessment and Intervention (MS140), Lindsey M. O’Brennan, PhD, and T. Chris Riley-Tillman, PhD, Friday, February 12, 4 p.m. to 5:50 p.m.
- Concussion Management Skill Development for School-Based Professionals (DS006), Gerard A. Gioia, PhD, Friday, February 12, 1 p.m. to 2:20 p.m.
- Introducing the BRIEF®2: Enhancing Evidence-Based Executive Function Assessment (WS038), Peter K. Isquith, PhD, and Gerard A. Gioia, PhD, Saturday, February 13, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Plus, all orders placed at the PAR booth during NASP will receive 15% off as well as free shipping and handling!
Follow PAR on Facebook and Twitter for updates throughout the conference!
If so, were you aware that you may apply for research support? All applications for research support require administrative review of the research project. To see if your project meets the criteria and to go through the evaluation process, e-mail Customer Support.
Are you attending the National Academy of Neuropsychology Annual Conference? Make sure to stop by the PAR booth (104, 106, and 108) to check out some of our new and upcoming releases. We will have copies of the new Reynolds Intellectual Assessment Scales™, Second Edition (RIAS™-2), the Child and Adolescent Memory Profile™ (ChAMP™), and more on hand. Plus, preview and preorder your copy of the Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function®, Second Edition (BRIEF®2)!
Don’t miss a presentation by Brian L. Brooks, PhD, co-author of the ChAMP and the upcoming Memory Validity Profile™ (MVP), who will be presenting a CE workshop, Advanced Pediatric Assessment, Thursday, November 5 at 1 p.m.
Remember, all orders placed at the PAR booth during NAN, including preorders, will receive 15% off as well as free ground shipping and handling!
Are you attending the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) 2015 Annual Convention? Make sure you stop by the PAR booth (#500) to preview some of the products we will be introducing this year, including the Feifer Assessment of Reading™ (FAR™) and the Child and Adolescent Memory Profile™ (ChAMP™). Take advantage of special preorder pricing on these products, plus our special NASP discount of 15% off and free shipping on all orders placed at the convention!
Also, we will be demonstrating some of our newest tools to help school psychologists, like our interactive Training Portal, our newly updated PAR Toolkit app, and PARiConnect.
Three PAR authors will be presenting at NASP 2015, as well. Check your program to verify times and confirm locations:
- On Wednesday, February 18, from 3:00 to 4:50 p.m. ET, Cecil Reynolds, PhD, will present, “The Reynolds Intellectual Assessment Scales-2 (RIAS-2): Development, Psychometrics, Applications, and Interpretation.”
- On Thursday, February 19, from 10:00 to 11:20 a.m. ET, Steven Feifer, DEd, will present, “Integrating RTI with Cognitive Neuropsychology: A Scientific Approach to Reading.”
- On Thursday, February 19, from 12:00 to 1:50 p.m. ET, Peter K. Isquith, PhD, will present, “Identifying Executive Function Intervention Targets and Measuring Outcomes.”
Hope to see you in Orlando!
The International Neuropsychological Society (INS) annual conference is taking place in Denver, Colorado, February 4-7 this week. Founded in 1967, the organization now has more than 4,700 members, whose mission is to study the relationship between the brain and behavior throughout the life span.
PAR has a booth at the conference, and we would love to see you! Stop by to check out some of our top neuropsychological assessments like the Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function® (BRIEF®), which assesses executive function in children and adolescents and provides multiple perspectives by getting feedback from both parents and teachers.
In addition, get a first peek at our newest memory assessment, the Child and Adolescent Memory Profile™ (ChAMP™), specifically designed for children, adolescents, and young adults. It uses common, real-life scenarios and colorful, developmentally appropriate stimuli that are engaging and relevant to young examinees.
If you place an order at the conference, we’ll give you 15% off plus free shipping and handling.
We can’t wait to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones, so please stop by and say hello!
Did you know that graduate students and college educators can qualify for a significant discount on our products?
Grad students who are conducting master’s thesis or dissertation research using any of our proprietary assessment instruments can qualify for a 40% discount on those products. To qualify, the following conditions must be met:
• The order subtotal must be $50.00 or more before the discount.
• The product(s) you are ordering must be published by PAR.
• You must complete a Graduate Student Discount Order Form and submit it
with your order.
• If your school will be purchasing the assessment materials on your behalf, your completed discount form must be included with your school’s payment or purchase order.
Likewise, Customers who are conducting training with any of our proprietary assessment instruments in college or university measurement courses, internships, and/or clinical practicum programs can also qualify for a 40% discount on PAR products. To qualify, you must meet the first two specifications given above, and you must fill out the Training Program Discount Order Form and submit it with your order.
Why wait to start saving money? If you think you might qualify for one of these discounts, don’t hesitate—fill out a form today and submit it with your next order! For more information, visit or call our Customer Support Center at 1.800.331.8378.