PAR’s University Partnership Program (UPP) is a way to help you save time and money through a concierge service meant just for universities. The UPP is dedicated to assisting you and your students as they pursue advanced degrees.
UPP offers eight essential elements, all focused on providing you support:
1) Reduce time reviewing tests. The UPP can save you valuable time by providing you with the information you need to help you decide which tests best fir your syllabus.
2) Concierge service. Our UPP specialists are dedicated specifically to the UPP program. You’ll have a single point of contact from start to finish. Consider them part of your team.
3) Training resources. We’re happy to provide PowerPoint slides for many PAR products that can be integrated into your course objectives. We also offer free online training through the PAR Training Portal.
4) Free products. Get three PAR test kits of your choice—at absolutely no charge. If you need more forms, we offer a 40% discount on reorders plus free uses on PARiConnect, our online assessment platform.
5) Discounts for students. Graduate school takes financial dedication, and PAR can lighten the load. Graduate students using PAR products in their research can apply for a 40% discount.
6) Research discounts for professors. Professors conducting research through their universities are eligible to receive a 40% discount on PAR products.
7) PAR guarantee. Our guarantee isn’t just a list of services, it’s who we are. PAR guarantees your order will be shipped the same day you order it, and if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it.
8) Best help in the business. PAR proudly offers live Customer Support. No automated menus—the phone rings and one of our UPP specialists will be on the line to help you.
For more information about joining the UPP, visit our website, e-mail email@example.com, or call 1.866.727.2884.
PAR offers several ways that professors, students, and researchers can take advantage of special services and discounts!
Graduate students can qualify for a 40% discount on PAR proprietary products if they are conducting master’s thesis or dissertation research using any of our proprietary assessment instruments.
Furthermore, Customers who are conducting training with any of our proprietary assessment instruments in college or university measurement courses, internships, and/or clinical practicum programs can also qualify for a 40% discount on PAR products. Learn more about our research and training discounts.
Finally, PAR also offers the University Partnership Program, a concierge service for universities.
If you have any questions about training discounts or the University Partnership Program, contact Customer Support.