This Friday, we will be closed in celebration of our 40th anniversary. In honor of four decades in the test publishing business, we present a list of things you may not know about PAR. Check back next week for a recap of our festivities!
1. PAR released its first product in 1978—scoring keys for the MMPI.
2. PAR was started on Bob and Cathy Smith’s kitchen table. That kitchen table is now in the break room of our South Building.
3. Our Customer Support team has a combined 120 years of experience, making them exceptionally well versed on all of our products.
4. PAR’s Distribution Center has a 99.99% accuracy rate, meaning you get exactly what you need, delivered when you need it.
5. We love to give back. We participate in about 50 events annually to benefit community organizations and donate time and financial support to more than 70 organizations per year.
As we celebrate, we do so knowing that our Customers have made the last 40 years possible. Thank you for your loyal support and patronage.